Thursday, September 5, 2013

DemiCon 36

Greetings!

Here's a layout using up some old Kaiser stash I had, plus some Maya Road chipboard gears, rubons, and Thickers. I apologize about the glare on the photos! It's very annoying to have that. :(   Anyway, this is actually a FOUR page layout! Because I had so many pics I wanted seen and not hidden in flap books. Since I had plenty of this stash, I just went for it. I like to do multiple pages sometimes, for the big events.


I used Picket Fence Distress Stain on the chipboard gears, which I thought turned out very nice. I fussy-cut the robots from the printed papers. Since this event is a Science Fiction convention, it seemed appropriate. :)  I also added our nametags as memorabilia on the last page of the layouts, but I couldn't find my husbands nametag yet so I left space for it to be added later.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice layouts. I always have multiple pictures and pages (when I actually get them scrapbooked)lol.

    ReplyDelete