Saturday, September 7, 2013

Des Moines Science Museum

 Hello!

Another "use your stash" layout for you today!  It also happens to be more Kaiser papers. I used to buy almost every collection of Kaiser Craft papers that came out! I still love them, but rarely see Kaiser in person to buy anymore. I also used some old rubons and some letter stickers from my stash, a Bazzill embossed paper star, and a T-rex cricut cut from Dinosaur Tracks cartridge. The bottom border is cut from a Fiskers border punch.

When we were in Des Moines in May, we stopped to see the DM Science Museum, and they had a replica of "Sue", the T-Rex that resides at the Chicago Field Museum plus a special exhibit on dinosaurs. Score for us! Kevin enjoyed digging for dino bones, plus the other exhibits like the lego car making, the rocket making and the weather tv station where they sometimes actually broadcast the weather on a local tv station.

Hope to see you again, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Michele, this is an awesome "boy" layout! I love the papers and cuts. I wish we still had our LSS, it was the only place where I could find Kaiser Kraft papers. Sounds like you had a great time at the museum.

    ReplyDelete