Saturday, September 14, 2013

Field Trip!

Hello!

I apologize for the photo, I took it at my friend's house, where I did not have time to get a good shot set up.

A few saturdays ago, my friend Irene of Little Masterpieces asked me if I'd be willing to help her at her kit booth at a crop. She said she always paid for a helper to come, not so much that she thought it would be too busy but that she wanted company as well as a help if needed. I was game! She also told me to bring stuff to scrap as there'd be time to scrap at the booth. So I did.

HOWEVER, I ended up being her "guest designer" that day instead! I designed 4 layouts that day for her, two sports ones and two school ones. These school ones were designed using Echo Park's Paper & Glue collection.  I'll post the other school layout tomorrow. This one is my favorite of the two. :)

And if you think you'd like this kit when she's finished kitting them up, stop by her website and drop her a note, she'll save one for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment