Monday, September 9, 2013

Jo's Famous Pizza

YUM!

If you ever get down south, in this case, Edmond Oklahoma... you should really stop in a Jo's Famous Pizza restaurant! One can easily get bored of pizza around the QC, but this small southern franchise does have something unique (to me!) to offer.  Firstly, they had some pizza flavors I'd never tried. Second, they allow you to order pizza in different flavors up to 4 quarters. Perfect for us since there were four of us!  But best of all, they brought my son a small pizza cardboard and a small ball of pizza dough to play with while we waited! BRILLIANT!  He was completely consumed by the novelty of playing with the pizza dough. Mom and I dug through our purses for things he could use to press patterns into the dough since a fork wasn't enough! lol  And their pepper poppers were AWESOME. I don't often scrapbook restaurant visits unless they are tied to a birthday celebration or something but this one was memorable.

I used a We R Memory Keepers collection from a few years ago that was in my stash, which I believe I've used for this most of the pics from this vacation. :) The embellishments all came from the collection except for the tiny buttons. The paisleys were fussy-cut from one of the printed papers. I used the cricut to cut the title letters, I believe the font is from the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment