Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrappinista - I Feel...

I love love love this glittered die-cut paper from the Making Memories Sienne line, that was in our Scrappinista Kit this month at Scrapaganza.  I always struggle with scrapping photos of me though, so I ended up keeping this page very simple to let the lovely paper show itself off.
However, I did take 12 inches of white double row rosette ribbon, and sprayed it with copper maya mist. That turned it a little too orangey for my taste so I then very lightly sprayed with a little brown glimmermist, which toned the copper down very nicely. I didn't like the way the double row rosette ribbon lay on my page, so I cut the ribbon down the length of it, and it worked for me better that way. I pinched the ribbon tight where I fastened it to the page, and covered that pinch (where I stapled it on!) with more baubles from the kit.

Yeah, that's me in one of my many belly dance costumes. :)
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That is a georgous layout. I think it all works very well!!! Great Photos also

    ReplyDelete