Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scrappinista - Rum Ball Rumble

More from Scrapaganza's Scrappinista Scrapbook Club kit!

The Making Memories Sienne line has some browns in it too! One of the papers has some lovely butterflies in browner tones, and I pulled an extra paper that wasn't in the kit that also had browns, a handwriting script one. On the brown cardstock, these papers made a perfect background to pop a single layer of the brighter orange/red printed layer. By this time I was also getting a little tired of the monochromatic, so I chose pictures of my friend wearing a lovely blue dress, and did the title word "Rumble" in blue cardstock with my cricut and the Songbird cartridge. This was just enough color to liven up the monochromatic.

I used a Sizzix die for these 3D flowers, the store just started carrying them, though they are sold out already. :)  A great way to add dimension as well as use up scraps.

Thanks for looking!  (oh yeah, those rum balls were GOOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment