Monday, November 29, 2010

Whoo do I Love?

I made this page a month ago! I only just now took a picture of it so I could post it.
I created this page for a Sizzix die cut class at Scrapaganza. The die I used is called "Angel Wings". But the projects I created for the class were to show things other than angels... why buy a die you can use only for one purpose? :)

I also used a scallop circle cut from Graphically Speaking on the Cricut, the beak is a leaf from Plantin cartridge. The fonts are Learning Curve and Cheerful Seasons.  The border punch is one of the punch-around-the-page punches.

I am rather fond of this layout! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Cute page,Michele. Love your thinking out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous.....I love how you pieced the owl together using different shapes, GREAT!

    ReplyDelete