Monday, November 22, 2010

Scrappinista - Pooka

Last layout from Scrapaganza's Scrappinista Scrapbook Club kit! lol

Okay, as a designer for this kit club, we're expected to get at least 4 pages out of the kit, preferably 5. This time I was very frugal, and got 6 pages! I did pull an extra piece of cardstock for this page, and I had pulled an extra printed sheet for the Rum Ball page. But that's it really. You will see that this page has a lot of layering, but really, these were all the scraps I had left over from doing the other pages. I just laid them down on the cardstock and started moving them around until I found a pleasing pattern. Easy Peasy! lol

Even the photos had been printed to fill up a sheet of paper so I wouldn't waste my photo paper, and saved for the right scrappy opportunity. When I finished this layout, I had a few scraps of cardstock, a couple stickers and some baubles left from the kit.

Come back tomorrow to see what I did with the leftovers!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment