Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cockatoo

Hi all!

Here's the next installment of Lorado crop pages. :)

The next paper collection I pulled out to work with is the Mamarazzi 2 collection from Bo Bunny. I LOVED the first Mamarazzi.  So of course I bought all the papers from this line months ago when it came out. I know... I'm supposed to be using stash, but every once in a while I need to buy something really cool.

One of my coworkers brought one of her rehab Cockatoos into the bus lot, and she was really a sweet bird!

The arrows were made with a leftover cut negative that I saved after cutting out arrows for a different layout. I used Distress Stain to ink in the arrows. The arrows are from the Boho cricut cartridge. I also cut out a polaroid frame from the Brooklyn cartridge. Other than a button made by Charlene's Button Box, a Kaiser filmstrip rub on, everything else is from the Mamarazzi line.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: