Saturday, August 10, 2013

Demicon 24

Here's another layout I did at the Lorado crop. At the Lorado crops Sue (the organizer) lets us pick the parts of our goodie bag. At the previous Lorado crop I picked this paper line from Prima, the Craftsman collection. I have no idea when it came out, but it seemed like something I could use. :)

So I used it up at this last Lorado crop! This is one of the layouts I made with it, pictures from the last science fiction we went to. I had lots of pictures so I made some "flip books" to store them on the layout.

I used the cricut cartridge Mini Monograms on this layout, totally an oldie that I have never used. I also used up some stash rub ons. Love that I'm using up stash, even the "new" stash. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment