Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sarge Skeleton

Hello!
Here's a layout I made this past weekend. I finished using up this  line of paper from Kaiser Craft.

A while back Provocraft released some digital only files called "Movable Monsters" and then let us play with them for free. My son wanted the skeleton one, and we made it as big as I could, and fastened the parts with brads. My son loved it! He insisted we put a soldier hat on it, which I think I got from Stand and Salute.

For the layout, I used a skeleton from Happy Hauntings for the page, and the same soldier hat. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

PS:  oh and I have to tell ya... a couple of my scrapping buddies got the Cameo. I've been kind of envious of their ability to cut anything they want with the software that came with it.  Then I remembered I had bought Make the Cut 3 years ago! So, I did some digging around and realized I had not updated my cricut... and now I have an older version of MTC set up on my laptop, and can cut to at least one of my cricuts with it! Woo Hoo!  Thanks to Okie, especially. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the LO, Michele! The 'camo' feel of the papers are just perfect for the project! TFS Christine

    ReplyDelete