Thursday, August 22, 2013

Steampunk Wedding

Greetings!
Here's another layout with Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante!

A friend of mine had a steampunk themed wedding back in May. It was lovely. Naturally, the G45 papers were perfect with this particular subject. :)

I also had some chipboard wings from a sizzix die that I cut a few years ago when I worked at the LSS. I used Distress Stain to color them, then inked the edges. I also had some gears... Prima I think. And some Bo Bunny brads. :)  I did cut some mini book pages for the flip book of extra photos in the bottom corner. I'm pretty sure the pages came from one of the CTMH cricut cartridges, Art Philosophy maybe? Anyway,

thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a cool wedding! Love the whole layout, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptionally lovely layout - I love all of the G45 papers - they perfectly suit the photos. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete