Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Steampunk Adventurers

Hello!

Today I have a layout I made with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante collection.

The pictures are from the last science fiction convention we went to. We wanted to participate in the steampunk activities that were going on, so we created some costumes and had a lot of fun. :)

I love this line of papers. I used primarily the G45 papers and cut out a lot of the tags and pictures. I also used a flower stem I made for part of a flower stem swap I was in. There are also some brads from my stash that I think were Bo Bunny. And of course a button from Charlene's Button Box. :)  The gears border is from Paper Lace 2 (say what! awesome!)  I think the title font is Carousel but I'm not 100% sure.  I cut a straight banner and folded it so that it looks like an actual folded fabric banner. This mimics the sign we are holding in one of the pictures. I love G45!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! Love it's feel. Paper lace 2, you say? I had no idea! I should look at my carts more closely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and yes, I was thrilled to find that cut on Paper Lace 2!!

    ReplyDelete