Tuesday, March 21, 2017

game day, library, May Day

Let's Game!

I came home one morning from work to find my guys playing a game of daddy's. It was rather cute of them so I snapped a picture.

I was kind of surprised since it was a game that isn't easy even for adults but Kevin was having fun just being with dad.




Summer at the Library

Our library has some fun summer programs to get kids active in something other than video games during the summer. Crafts, sciences, engineering. We went to many of the activities that summer!


May Day

It's an annual tradition to do a May Pole at my friend's house every May. We dance the may pole, leap the fire, eat a lot of good food, drink and be merry.

I remember that this is Graphic 45 paper line, an unusually bright one. I cut a photo grid from my cricut for all the portrait pics. The goddess holding the earth is also a cricut image.

No comments:

Post a Comment