Monday, March 13, 2017

Last of 2014

This boy

A layout with stash, I was hoping to use up everything in this line. I think I finally did.





Another friend of mine, Melissa, made this kit to sell, and I snapped one right up. I love the WRMK paper line this is from, and the kit was perfect for the memorial pictures for a friend of ours.  I found out that Melissa also put memorial pics on her example layout. Great minds.



Unique

I picked up this page kit at a scrappy garage sale for next to nothing. I used it for the last pictures left of the time period these were from and I think that finished out all the pics from that year! For such a simple layout, I like it.


Wrist

I broke my wrist the summer of 2014 at a festival. It sucked.

But you know, that's life. Might as well scrapbook it. lol
The layout is mostly a stashbuster, with a simple circle background from the cricut.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment