Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Family - wedding layouts


I kept this pro-pictures layout of my hubby with his mom and grandma simpler and tried to give it a more masculine feel.  The black flower border strip is actually a faux leather flower trim I found at the fabric store. I loved it because the men in the wedding party all wore leather pants, and the faux-leather flowers seemed to "go" with the theme, though you can't see the men's pants most of the time. lol

Anyway, I liked the simplicity just as much as I like my more embellished pages.

I have a few more wedding pages to post but this one was the last I made. I'm pretty much out of red printed papers and that appears to not be the color of the season right now, so I haven't been able to find any that I like at the scrapbook store. I'm also kind of tired of scrapping the wedding. *gasp!* lol
It might be a while till I can get the rest of the pro photos scrapped. LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment