Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mom and Me - wedding layouts


I have 5x7s of the professional photos. Some will be scrapbooked, and I'm not completely done scrapping them, but I'm nearly out of papers appropriate for my wedding color scheme!

It's hard to see but my medieval turkish inspired wedding gown has a pattern of peacock feathers in gold and silver, so I used my cricut to cut a peacock feather, then stickled it with gold and silver. The flowers that are on it are a from a flower sprig swap I participated it where we made flowers and wired them into a sprig with beads. I was thrilled to get one back that was perfect for my wedding album.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Michele, I have enjoyed your wedding layouts. I love your theme and how you carried it throughout each page with the papers and embellies. Your colors were PERFECT! TFS Christine

    ReplyDelete