Sunday, April 20, 2014

Little Animal... take TWO





Hello!

So yeah.  I bought the first Little Animal kit from Staackits Scraps and then a few weeks later, I bought another, apparently having forgotten that I'd already bought it. LOL Obviously I liked this kit!  That's ok, we visit the zoo a lot.

So, when I realized this had happened, I chose pictures from a different zoo, at a very different time (so it would be in the books further away from the other one), and then I changed up the design just a little bit. Which was fine since I had more pictures I wanted to put on it and the big giraffe sticker that was intended for the page would have prevented me putting all the pics on it that I wanted.

Anyway, I need to keep better track of my kit buying! lol

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment