Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friends


Greetings!

Here is another Staackits Scraps kit. This one is exclusive to Scrapbooking Studio in Moline. I thought it was really pretty, and the crop following the one that I put this together at, I put pictures on it of me and cropping buddies at a crop. :)

I didn't realize till I was putting this together that she had included washi tape, something I have refused to buy (I have enough scrapping supplies!). She put the tape on wax paper so I could peel it off and stick it on the page, a great idea!

Another thing I like about her kits is that there has never been anything missing. I know from making kits myself it's not easy making sure of this, and it's something I work really hard to avoid. She does too, it seems! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment