Saturday, April 25, 2009

Marks Paper Co.

There's a new paper company in town! Marks Paper Co. advertises that their paper looks like fabric, feels like paper. And they are right! The two lines the released first or lovely. Check these out! (see them even better at the Marks site, and sign up for the newsletter)



There is a challenge at the Marks site, so I created this layout with the first line of papers, which I absolutely LOVE.

In addition to the Marks August line of papers, I also used WeRMemoryKeepers metal letters (Thanks Penny!!!), 3-D foam dots and a zig pen.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. You very welcome!

    LOVE it! These letters were perfect... and just in case anyone is looking for them-they are actually WeRMemory Keepers (I don't think I even told you!) They are in a tin-not sure if they make them anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I heard the word "memory" and thought Making Memories. lol... I'll edit my post!

    ReplyDelete