Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bald Eagle Days


Welcome!

I have been trying for the last few years to use up my stash. But now and then I go into the scrapbook store and I see a collection that's new to me, and I am in love. I found this winter collection from Bo Bunny (I {heart} Bo Bunny!), the Woodland Winter collection.  I did not buy the whole collection, I managed to restrain myself! But I did buy enough for a few layouts. :)  I love the colors, the blues and browns.

Bald Eagle Days happen in January here. The Bald Eagles migrate here from Canada and stay for the winter, because they can fish the Mississippi river. So there's a big expo where we can see rehabilitating birds of prey, the kids can do activities and local organizations can show what they have. We try to go every year, it's fun. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment