Sunday, November 22, 2009

All I want...



Whoa! here's a contest for you! Go to TodaysMama website to check it out! Prize is worth over $3800!! I just have to answer the questions below. :)

And, by the way, this is my 100th post!  yay me!

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 

     A safe and peaceful holiday
     Wonderful memories and lots of photos to scrap.
     That my time off work goes slowly! lol
     Cricut cartridges.
     Lots of time for scrapping.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? 

     A crocheted afghan.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? 

     I'd like to make something for my hubby that he'd really like and use. I have no idea what that would be!  So this year I'm going to start with t-shirts. lol
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? 

     Crafting kits... it really encouraged me to be creative, and I've never stopped loving to craft and create.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? 

     Anything he sees and likes... he's only 3 so that's just about everything! :) 
6. What is your favorite holiday food? 

     Homemade pies.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? 

     All the cards I'm sending out, t-shirts, altered canvases, a mini-book or two.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? 

     Prancer
9. Favorite holiday song? 

     The Twelve Pains of Christmas
10. Favorite holiday pastime?

     Time off from work to spend with my family! 

1 comment:

  1. this is just beautidul...love the ribbon,,,it was just the perfect touch.
    Hugs
    Jeannue

    ReplyDelete