Monday, November 9, 2009

The Gypsy Spot - Cricut Kitty

Good Morning!  (well it's monday and I'm off to work soon so that's not so good)

For this week's Gypsy Spot challenge, we were to weld two cuts from two different cartridges.



The welded cut is the title, where I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for "cricut" and welded it to the shadow of Gypsy Font "kitty". The other cuts are A Child's Year leaves, Gypsy Wanderings flowers and marquee shape, Home Decor dragonflies, Paper Doll Dress Up kitty.

I used some older papers from Basic Grey, the Sultry line.  I so seldom get to do pink layouts with only boys in my life, that I had to use these papers I'd bought a while back for this layout. :)  I also used Diamond and Eucalyptus Stickles on the dragonflies and leaves.

My cat Kiya really likes my cricut, and likes to hang out when I'm cutting. Evidently it makes a good perch for resting as well. lol

PS: By the way, I used this week's sketch over at StuckOnYouSketches as my inspiration for this layout.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love all the leaves and flowers, great take on the sketch.

    hugs
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...great take on the challenge so happy you are playing along....wonderful job gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super fun! what a great photo...you had me stumped at what it was going to be with title! LOL! thanks for trying us out this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout .. and I so love that you got to do a LO with your little buddy helping out! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh.. I adore the papers and the cuts.. it all looks so perfect together.. wonderful job and a great take on the sketch..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete