Saturday, November 7, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



A little late coming! lol... Sandy gave me this award, she is such a sweetie and really has inspired me in the past month. I'm so glad I discovered her blog. Check it out!  Thank you so much Sandy!

There are rules to the award! 
Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.

Here is my list of honest things:
1. I am a TERRIBLE procrastinator.  Sandy gave me this award almost a month ago and I'm just now getting it posted. Terrible. 
2. I am lazy sometimes. hmmm... probably more often than I'm willing to admit. lol
3. I want to be a work-at-home mom in the worst way, but in this economy, I'd have to win the lottery. 
4. I am type 2 diabetic and I hate it. And I'm not very good at controlling it and I hate that too.
5. I have serious issues with self-hate. I do it an awful lot and it's not healthy. But I do it in secret so people around me don't know how much I hate about myself.
6. I too struggle with depression. Have almost all my life but finally admitted it a few years ago, and only just this year decided to try medication. 
7. I love my son so much that I would do anything for him. Anything.
8. I am a TERRIBLE housekeeper. Terrible.  It takes time away from my son and scrapping.
9. I'm not much better at being a wife. I want to work on that. 
10. I love everything about scrapbooking, the art of it, the community locally and the internet community. I keeps me going when the icky things bring me down.

I hope I can find 9 ladies to share this with! It's hard as I don't know very many scrappy ladies yet! I will start with the first scrappers I met, who've encouraged me and inspired me since I began scrapping last year and go from there.  These ladies are awesome! Many of them scrap at the ScrapbookDreamer.com forum, the first place I found online. Check that out too! 

Penny
Kathi
Laura G.
Dawn
Michelle
Melanie
Rachel
Zoe - Ceyda's Scrapbooks
Regina

3 comments:

  1. Awww your a sweetir thanks! I procastinate too so you may see this on my blog in a month or so! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you...for the award...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag Michele, I am a procastinator too. lol

    ReplyDelete