Monday, November 30, 2009

Gypsy Spot - Snow Family shirt

I have to tell you, I am not satisfied with this shirt! lol... I did not realize how long fabric paint takes to dry.

I was out of town for the holidays and had taken my scrappy stuff so I could keep up with my DT projects, only to discover that I forgot ALL my cardstock. So here I am, in the boonies of southern Iowa and the only place close by is a tiny walmart that only carried a few pads of Martha Stewart printed papers.... no cardstock in any colors I needed. sigh.

But I had fabric paint, freezer paper and my son's shirt in the suitcase... so I made this shirt. Only I was not prepared to wait for fabric paint to dry. So I did not make it as elaborate as I wanted! Not to mention it's my first shirt with my cricut and is not up to my standards. oh well...



Thanks for looking! hopefully my next project will be more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Michele, I think it turned out adorable! When life gives you lemons, make a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete