Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Catching up!

I have scrapped a lot since June of 2014 so I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL 

Birthday Bash

Shortly after making this layout, I decided to purge my paper flower stash. So this set of pages was made with the intent of using up a bunch that I had.  This is still during the time period where I was also adding a Charlene-handmade button to every page. :)


Coral Reef

Our museum had an exhibit of a community made knit/crochet coral reef. It was pretty darned amazing work. The museum tied it in with "clean waters" and the Mississippi. I used cricut cut images and title to embellish this layout.


County Fair

Not a lot special about this. I didn't feel the need to heavily embellish since the paper already came with the ferris wheel on it.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment