Thursday, March 23, 2017

Skulls, Yule and extra

Skullz

We made little felt skulls that Halloween inspired by sugar skulls as a homeschool craft. Kevin preferred to color his with markers, and I embroidered one with floss, after I sewed them into a little pillow.

We used them to decorate our little shrine to our loved ones who have passed away. No cricut but I did use a skull button from Charlenes Buttons.


Untitled

This came as a quick kit that I got for a couple dollars in a garage sale. I threw it together, certain I'd immediately find pictures for it. It's been 2 years, still looking for pictures LOL

I should look through my pro wedding pics... that's all that's left of my wedding to scrap.



Yule

Typical holiday layout! lol  The kid opening presents.
The tree is cricut, though I may have glued the cut tree on the cardstock and cut around it so that it would be matted. The flower spray is from a flower swap I did with some ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment